Navbar changes Afr:
Navbar changes Eng:
|Page||Order||Position||Title Afr||Title Eng||Access Level|
Agri SA is committed to the development of agriculture in South Africa. We are a non-profit organisation that is helping to develop a stable, profitable agricultural environment within this country.
Agri SA, a federation of agricultural organisations, was established in 1904 as the South African Agricultural Union and consists of 9 provincial- and 26 commodity organisations as well as 43 corporate members. Essentially Agri SA, through its affiliated membership represents a diverse grouping of individual farmers regardless of gender, colour or creed.
Agri SA has specific solutions for South African agriculture and will continue to consult with various international role players in order to promote the interests of farmers. Agri SA was invited on F...
Agri SA demands an immediate retraction of the ANC Northern Cape expropriation list. Agri SA will defend its members in the Northern Cape, as we have done in the Melmoth case in KwaZulu-Natal. Preside...
Agri SA and the South African Association of Water Users Associations (SAAFWUA) is on Wednesday, 13 March 2019, concluded a Memorandum of Understanding during the Agri SA’s Natural Resources Centre ...
Agri SA’s key priorities focus on:
• The international competitiveness of all members.
• Use its influence to promote an enabling environment for all our members.
• Be a watchdog for the sector – keep farms in production: be the custodian of primary agriculture and the required resources.
• Custodian of all farmers regardless of race, creed or gender.
• Establish and maintain a strong development mandate to secure inclusive growth and prosperity in the sector.
• Exert world class policy influence, i.e. trade, resources, labour, etc.
• Continuously adapt to an ever-changing environment.
• Contribute to sustainable agriculture by focusing on people, planet and profit.
Agri, which incorporates Die Boer / The Farmer, is Agri SA's bi-monthly magazine.
The magazine provides background information on policies, legislation and programs of interest to farmers. It also provides advice, expansion and news on current events to approximately 28 000 farmers who are members of Agri SA through the respective affiliates. The magazine is sent directly to each member.
It is also spread wider to include opinion makers and decision makers.
Tariefekaart | Rate Card 2019
Agri Vol 50 | No 2 Oktober/October | November 2018
Agri Vol 49 | Nr 2 Augustus/September 2018
Agri Vol 48 | Nr 2 June/July 2018